Saturday, December 30, 2006

Not such a good idea investing in Spain?

I just read in the UK magazine 'Homes Abroad' that investment in Spain may not be such a good idea with some saying a property crash is due in the near future. It did go on to say that if the property is in the right location in Spain then it could still be a sound investment. One reason for the potential crash is due the competition from other areas of Europe offering holidays in the sun. It shook my confidence for an hour or so but on the whole I am happy with my decision to buy in Tres Molinos. The property I've secured is in an area that is not over populated and there is significant investment in the resort so I'll stay calm... for now :o)

1 comment:

Linda John said...

I tried to purchase there but it is very difficult to purchase. However I have some Cash with me but it is not enough.

cash in pension